|Sage 100 ERP Product Update 4 (22.214.171.124)|
|Bill of Materials|
|Work Order Processing|
Page 6 of 12
- Quantity on Hand now recalculates when re-freezing items in Physical Count.
- Work Order transactions now correctly update the CI_ItemCost and IM_LotSerialTransactionHistory.M4T table.
- A negative sign is no longer placed in front of the Unit Cost for some Inventory Items when the Physical Count Variance Register is processed . Loading
- Lot Item Transactions Created Prior to a 4.40 Upgrade are no longer Missing From the Lot/Serial Transaction History Report.
- Bill of Materials Production Entry now updates the Item Cost and Lot/Serial Transaction History tables for Lot/Serial items after the production register is canceled, before
- The Inventory Valuation Report now rounds correctly, matching the Trial Balance.
- Item Description is unchanged when viewing Orders Lot/Serial Items in Item Maintenance
- Sales Order Invoice/Credit Memos now write back correctly to the Item Cost and LotSerialTransactionHistory files for Lot /Serial Items.
- Costing: ItemCost and ItemTransactionHistory do not balance - rounding issue has been corrected
- Warehouse transfers no longer copies the reorder information from the source warehouse to the destination warehouse when a warehouse record does not exist for the destination warehouse in the ItemWarehouse file.
- Drop Ship items in Item Sales History are now in the incorrect warehouse after conversion
- History Tab in Item Maintenance/Inquiry no longer calculates the wrong Ending Quantity, after migrating from version 4.05 and creating short Fiscal Years.