|Sage 100 ERP Product Update 4 (18.104.22.168)|
|Bill of Materials|
|Work Order Processing|
Page 9 of 12
- Shipping - changing the quantity shipped on an order with back order quantity, the back order quantity now recalculates
- An Error 88 SY_GRIDHANDLER.PVC statement 3517 followed by Error 65 SO_INVOICEDETAIL_BUS.PVC line 0370 no longer occurs in Shipping Data Entry after selecting the Backorder button on a partially shipped line.
- Sales Order Credit Memos with Deposit refund now display the correct order total.
- An Error no longer occurs when copying a Sales Order with an item that has a primary vendor and Purchase Order is not installed or activated
- Shipping data entry not backordering quantity on partial shipments has been corrected
- Posting reversal on sales order invoiced from RMA replacement sales order has been fixed