This training course offers the opportunity for Sage 100 ERP users to take advantage of the power and usability of the Accounts Payable module. In the class, students will learn how to implement the software to meet their company’s requirements and learn the processing skills to improve accuracy and save valuable time throughout their daily Accounts Payable tasks.
- Set up the application according to company’s specifications
- Enter a variety of Accounts Payable invoices using real life scenarios
- Identify and enter appropriate transactions
- Adjust invoices
- Accurately determine cash requirements using the features available in the system
- Process payments to vendors using a variety of methods
- Reconcile your Accounts Payable to the General Ledger
- Identify appropriate reports to use when faced with the need for specific information
Who Should Attend: Accounts Payable Specialist, Accounting Manager, Controller
Course Level: Basic
Prerequisites: Basic Computer Skills with Windows (Class #MBA00010) or equivalent experience.
Advanced Preparation: None