For a full list of Enhancements, refer to the What's New page inside the Product.
Sage 100 Advanced and Premium Workstation Synchronization automatically updates the client workstations.
If you use Sage 100 Standard over a network, run WKsUpdate Standard.exe on each workstation. This program is located in the ..\mas90\wksetup folder on the server where Sage 100 2017 Standard is installed. All Sage 100 updates must be installed on the server where Sage 100 is installed.For eBusiness Manager users upgrading for the first time to Product Update 5 or higher, you will need to perform the following one time:
- From the Sage 100 Server, copy the following files located in the ..\MAS90\Home folder:
- Copy the 3 files above to the server where the Sage 100 Web Engine is installed. The default location for the Sage 100 Web Engine installation is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage\Sage 100 20XX WebEngine\WEBENG\Home\", but this is configurable.
- Restart the Web Engine and run as an application. Running the Web Engine as a Service is not recommended at this time. See Knowledge Base entries 82537 and 82539 for more information. Make a copy of any existing files before replacing.
- Running the Credit Card Settlement Report no longer returns a communication error.
Bill of Materials
- "Record <Part Number> is missing..." error no longer occurs when running the Bill of Materials Summarized Where–Used Report in Sage 100 Premium.
- PO Receipt Header UDF now updates PO Purchase Order Header UDF.
- The message "An error occurred while attempting to process the page you requested. Contact your account representative or the Webmaster" when processing credit cards on a website using eBusiness Manager, can be resolved by copying the following files from the Sage 100 Server and adding/replacing them on the Server running the Web Engine: pvxclr4.dll,Sage.Exchange.dll, and wsVault.dll. Then run the Web Engine as an Application, not as a Service. There is another outstanding defect regarding the Web Engine running as a Service,see Knowledge Base entries 82537 and 82539.
- Closing date is no longer different than the Sage Fixed Assets ending date.
- Tier Type is no longer missing from IM_ItemCost after update quantity committed.
- Error 14 _WINPROC 320 no longer appears when performing more than one Quick Print in Shipping Data Entry.
- Certain Web Services APIs no longer fail after upgrading to Sage Exchange Desktop (SED) 2.0.