Sage released a new service update #19 for version 4.30 on 07/16/10. The service update can be downloaded from Sage's website under support. Follow the links for Service Packs / Program Fixes and choose the 4.30 Service Updates.
Sage Customers on Maintenance can download Service Update now!
When installing Service Packs:
- Install service update from the same compouter that was used to install Sage MAS 90 or 200.
- Be sure to apply this service update before data converstion.
For those customers that are on Preferred Support with MBA Business Software, remember that you get these updates installed for FREE! Call our office to schedule your appointment now to get this service update installed for you. If you are not on Preferred Support with MBA Business Software, why not call us to see what you can be getting for FREE as part of our Preferred Support.
The following is a list of enhancements and corrections that have been incorporated for Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 version 4.30 in this Service Update. Service Updates are cumulative, containing all program corrections found in prior updates.
- Period End Processing no longer appears to hang in Accounts Receivable after installing Service Update 18 for version 4.30 in Sage MAS 90 and 200.
- CurrentBalance and AgingCategory# fields in the Customer Masterfile are no longer zeroed out after running the Accounts Receivable Aged Invoice Report by a specific Customer Type.
- In Accounts Receivable Options, History tab, the Years to Retain Cash Receipts History field is no longer missing.
- In UDF and TAble Maintenance, for the SO Picking Sheet Work table, the BC_PickingSheetPrinting_rpt business object is now available.
- In Custom Office, the Default MS Script Variables no longer includes ML_RCPT$ (receipt field) in Purchase Order Receipt of Goods Land Cost Entry because it is not part of the current screen and cannot pass data.
- AR Invoice UDFs now display in the AR Invoice History Inquiry lookup, even after adjusting the field width using User Lookup Maintenance in Sage MAS 90/200 ERP.
- No longer receive "You have exceeded the maximum number of available user licenses" when trying to login to EES if the same SageCRM user ID is also Logged in via Microsoft Outlook.
- In General Ledger Allocation Journal, the posting amounts are now calculated correctly when using Basis, Quantity and Percent Allocation Methods.
- In Inventory Delete/Renumber/Merge, updating a merge items that are not a BM Bill no longer returns the error "aborted - both items are BOM bills".
- Forms from prior versions will receive prompt for conversion. After the forms convert to 4.30, PDF will generate.
- In Company Maintenance, select Convert no longer returns the message "Unable to determine data level" with modules that are activated but not data files have not been created.
- In Company Maintenance, click Convert no longer returns an Error 12 AR_CreditCard.pvc 727 after installing a service update.
- In Company Maintenance, choosing Convert no longer shows a":" (Colon and Yellow Triangle) with a blank message when converting files to 184.108.40.206 from prior version.
- No longer received protection fault when selecting Paperless Office printer from the printer drop down. No longer received prompts for file name when printing select reports (S/O, A/R Invoices).
- Able to access Paperless button in AR Invoice History for invoices created in version 4.05.
- A corrupted record is no longer created in the Receipt Header file when Purchase Order in use is selected during Receipt of Goods Entry or Receipt of invoice Entry.
Return Materials Authorization
- Credit memos and Sales Order generated from RMAs are processed with zero cost when the Always Generate Zero Dollars for Replacement option is enabled and the role "Allow Profit Margin Percent Override in S/O Data Entries" is not selected.
- Backorder field is no longer enabled because the Drag-and-drop rearrangement of line items is not available in Shipping Data Entry.
- Picking Sheets now print comments/lines in the correct order if Print Picking Sheets by Bin Location is selected.
- In Sales Order Journal Update for a an invoice that references a sales order that was partially paid with a credit card deposit no longer reverts to the customer's default payment type and retains the credit card information.
- Inventory Item and Miscellaneous Item Cost will now flow to Sales Order Entry on Existing Sales Orders after converting Data to 4.10 or higher. Misc Item Cost are now recognized.
- The MAS 90/200 Help Files have been updated in this release. To update your local Help Files, run WKSUpdate located in the MAS 90/200 Server's ..\mas90\wksetup directory from each MAS 90/200 Workstation.
- In Visual Integrator Import Job Maintenance, for the AP_ManualCheckHeader import, the LL. Accountkey is now available and using Operation File Assign will properly import the general account from the AP_Vendor table.
- Master Purchase Order balances are now correctly updated when using a VI import into PO.ORDER.