- Re-freezing inventory items will now retain quantities on hand manually counted and entered.
- Card Count Report unit cost field is no longer zero for all inventory items.
- Extended description entered in P/O or S/O is now correctly displayed in I/M Maint 'Orders' tab.
- A new utility IM Balance Inventory Quantity and Cost is now available on the *UTL menu. This utility replaces the IM_BalanceQtyOnHand_ui utility and is no longer available for use.
- Cost calc commits are now cleared after connections lost
- A new utility IM Balance Inventory Quantity and Cost has been added to the *UTL menu. This new utility replaces the IM_BalanceQtyOnHand_ui hidden utility and will no longer be available.
- Negative issue transactions for average cost items are now posted with the Warehouse Average Cost
Tags: Product Update v4.50