Important updates to tax calculations are required for some states that may affect your business!
Sage has released the 3rd Quarter payroll update for Sage 100 ERP. This release is available to all SAge 100 ERP customers that are current on Sage Business Care. The update is available for download from the Partner and Customer portals. This update is available for versions 4.4, 4.5 and 2013 (5.0).
There will be additional late breaking changes released after July 8th, 2013 for North Dakota.
This update includes:
- Federal change of an increased maximum number of dependent exemptions from 14 to 99
- Supplemental rate changes for Georgia
- Minnesota withholding table change to 6%
- The Late breaking changes for North Dakota to revise withholding tables and supplemental rate decrease of 2.28%
To download the TTU:
- Log on to the Sage Customer Portal by entering your username and password* (you must be logged in or you cannot access the Tax Updates).
- Select the Sage 100 ERP icon
- Under Download Product Updates section on the left toolbar, click Tax Table Updates