Sage released on 7/01/2013 the third product update for version 2013 (5.00.3.0). Product update 7 for version 4.5 was also release at this same time. Product Updates are cumulative, comprised of all program corrections found in prior updates. Smart Update will install only the programs that need to be updated since your last Product Update Installation. If you choose to install this Product Update on a system that already has Product Update 3 installed, all programs released in Product Updates 1 through 3 will be reinstalled.
MBA Business Software customers that are on Software Support - Preferred (SSA/PF) can contact us to schedule your update to this version. As part of your support plan, minor updates and hot fixes are included. Not on a support plan but are interested? Find out more about what MBA offers for support.
Sage 100 ERP Advanced and Premium Smart Update now updates the client workstation automatically. This replaces the need to run WKsUpdate.exe after installing a product update. Users running Sage 100 ERP Standard over a network will still need to run WKsUpdate Standard.exe on each workstation. This program is located in the ..\mas90\wksetup directory on the Sage 100 ERP Standard Server.
A 64-bit ODBC Driver Installer for Sage 100 ERP 2013 can be found in the ..\mas90\wksetup directory on the Sage 100 ERP 2013 Server. Run the SageODBC64Installer.exe from each Sage 100 ERP Workstation where 64 bit access is desired.
For Users who have also installed Sage 100 ERP 2013 CRM, beginning with Product Update 1, a Quick Order Entry Component Update.exe is installed to the ..\mas90\RWC directory. Users will need to copy and execute this file on the Sage 100 ERP 2013 CRM server if they have not already done so.
Before installing the product update, please note the following:
- We highly recommend that you back up your system before installing any updates or version upgrades. Otherwise, data may be lost if the update fails.
- If any customizations have been made to your Sage product, contact your Sage business partner or Master Developer before installing any update.
- Install this Product Update from the same computer that was used to install the original Sage product to the application server.
- This Product Update includes fixes from all previous product updates.
|8/19/2013||MD5001-T||An "Error 47 Program MDWMQI line 9010" occurs when attempting to modify an ALE Lookup using the Lookup Maintenance on the Developer Studio / Dictionary menu.|
|8/02/2013||PR5004-T||Additional Medicare tax will calculate for an employee with a zero dollar check or for an employee with subject to Medicare wages equal to zero if the preceding employee has Additional Medicare wages.|
|7/18/2013||AR5003-T||"The credit card transaction request to Sage Exchange cannot be processed" or "You have entered an invalid virtual terminal ID and merchant key combination."|
- The AP from AR Clearing Register no longer hangs updating the register when clearing customers with multiple invoices.
- In ACH Interface Maintenance when the Character to Precede Company ID option is set to blank the field is now blank in the generated ACH file.
- The Cash Receipts Journal Update message "Errors have been encountered" when updating multiple deposits for same customer with similar check numbers no longer occurs.
- Cash Receipts Journal no longer hangs during update.
- "Unable to print. Database Connector Error. [Database Vendor Code: 117]" when printing VendorInvoiceHistory report has been fixed.
- When printing the General Ledger Detail Report, if Print Condensed is selected the Print Comments field is no longer disabled and partial, full or no comments will print based on Print Comments selected.
- Slow Financial Reports in 4.50 Premium versus 4.40 Standard has been improved.
- Inventory Clear Lot Serial Quantities Committed - Change to Recalculate rather than just clearing in Rebuild Sort Files.
- Allocated cost and Item cost fields are incorrect in Item Maintenance on the Cost Detail tab has been fixed.
- Incorrect item code populated during Alias Item setup when using TAB button has been fixed.
- In Item Maintenance on the History tab when the Compare PY button is selected the Variance Percent is now correct for Quantity Sold and Quantity Received.
- Accounts Payable Comments truncated on the job transaction detail report has been fixed.
- Job Posting Register prints beyond page length has been fixed.
- Error 47 when selecting the Transaction Detail button in Cost Code Detail has been fixed.
- General Ledger 'Sales Tax Account' assigned in AR_Division Maintenance is missing the document number when drilling on Summary Drill Down in GL Account Maintenance has been fixed.
- On the Sage 100 ERP Standard Workstations receiving the error,
- Rename PVXIO.DLL and PVXODBC.DLL located under C:\Windows\System32 \ directory and
- Rerun the WKsUpdate Standard.exe located in the Sage 100 ERP Server's ..\mas90\wksetup directory.
- Paperless Office - Progress dialog will now display during report creation. Performance has been improved.
- The eBusiness Web Services configuration utility now appears when clicking Configure Services in Sage 100 ERP System Configuration.
- The error message "Unable to print <reportname>. Missing parameter values" no longer occurs when printing a custom crystal report that contains a parameter.
- Company Data Conversion hangs during "Processing conversion" has been fixed.
- Tray selection for a Multi-Part printer is no longer changed by tray selection for another printer.
- The following conversion record failed while converting (company code) 05.00.00.00 CI_SageExchange Processing occurs during conversion process in Sage ERP 100 2013 has been fixed.
Material Requirements Planning
- Quantity on Hand on MRP Report is twice the actual quantity on hand for some sub-assemblies in the same warehouse group with other standard warehouses.
- Quantity Sold This Year does not progress to the Quantity Sold Last Year after processing Period End in MRP Maintain Projected Demands has been fixed.
- Quantity Sold This Year and Quantity Sold Last Year is not displaying on the Projected Demands Report for customer projections has been fixed.
- Duplicate faxes are no longer sent when faxing Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, or Sales Order Invoices from Paperless Office Viewer, if the Recipient Name is left blank.
- The 941 Form for 2013 is now alligns correctly when Sage 100 Workstation's display settings are not set to 100% (default). After installing this product update, Using Windows Explorer, browse to ..\MAS90\Reports\ and Rename the following files in the ..\###-###\ and ..\###-xxx\ folders (where xxx = company code):
- In Payroll Data Entry the Rate field is no longer hidden when a deduction line in the list box is selected.
Return Materials Authorization
- Exploded Kits returned through RMA are not recognizing the option to ‘Set Unit Cost to Zero Dollars for Repair Items’ has been fixed.
- Error 41 generating RMA partial receipt transactions for inventory lot items with quantities entered as fractions.
- Negative Invoice uses incorrect cost when posting lot item to AR Invoice History Inquiry has been fixed.
- Error 42 SO_SalesJournal_upd.pvc 6652 updating Daily Sales Journal has been fixed.
- Multiple lines of same document number and same sequence number showing under GL Account Maintenance\Transactions\Summary Drill Down has been fixed.
- Copy from feature in Sales Order Entry does not copy all line items when Item has vendor division but vendor number is blank has been fixed.
- Miscellaneous Charge type lines entered on a sales order should be disabled in Invoice Data Entry to be compliant with other line types generated from a sales order.
- Error Encountered “Record xxx is in use by another task". In shipping data entry has been fixed.
- Commission Rate Does Not Change But Salesperson Does When Changing Ship to Address in Sales Order Entry has been fixed.
- Negative Invoice use incorrect cost when posting lot item to AR Invoice History Inquiry has been fixed.
- In TimeCard Entry and Edit the Workers’ Comp Code is no longer removed from the Overtime Entry when overtime entry is auto created.
- Error 13, TCWDCH, 7225 no longer occurs in TimeCard Entry and Edit when calculating Overtime Begins How Many Hours per Week is set to 40.
- Bill of Materials Kit Items now explode when importing into SO_InvoiceHeader and order line key is used.
- WOUxxx W/O Transaction Entry Lot/Serial Tier Distribution File is now cleared when a single batch is updated for Lot and Serial items.
- Work Order Cost Roll-up Register does not update the Labor and Overhead Cost if bill contains duplicate line items has been fixed.
|Updated by this release||May require conversion|
Bill of Materials
Component Lines with Phantom
Component Lines with Phantom