- On the Sage 100 ERP Standard Workstations receiving the error,
- Rename PVXIO.DLL and PVXODBC.DLL located under C:\Windows\System32 \ directory and
- Rerun the WKsUpdate Standard.exe located in the Sage 100 ERP Server's ..\mas90\wksetup directory.
- Paperless Office - Progress dialog will now display during report creation. Performance has been improved.
- The eBusiness Web Services configuration utility now appears when clicking Configure Services in Sage 100 ERP System Configuration.
- The error message "Unable to print <reportname>. Missing parameter values" no longer occurs when printing a custom crystal report that contains a parameter.
- Company Data Conversion hangs during "Processing conversion" has been fixed.
- Tray selection for a Multi-Part printer is no longer changed by tray selection for another printer.
- The following conversion record failed while converting (company code) 05.00.00.00 CI_SageExchange Processing occurs during conversion process in Sage ERP 100 2013 has been fixed.