Sage Mobile Sales
This native iPad app provides your sales team with the information they need to close a sale at the customer site. Sage Mobile Sales enables you to process quotes and orders, take payments, and collect signatures while out in the field. What's more, it automatically links to your Sage 100 ERP system so you can:
- Access real-time inventory availability anywhere and anytime
- Review recent orders with your customer and view/edit their information instantly
- Enter orders on-site and accept immediate payment using your iPad
Sage Mobile Service
With Sage Mobile Service, field technicians can use an iPhone to schedule work, optimize routes, access customer information (i.e. service history, work orders & approved estimates), take before and after photos, and even accept payments - all while on-site. With this new app, you can also:
- Email estimates and receipts so everyone stays informed
- Modify work orders for actual hours & work performed and get customer signoff onsite
- Access Sage 100 ERP information on the fly, get paid faster, and increase cash flow
Sage Billing and PaymentThis new subscription-based app allows you to easily process electronic customer payments - which reduces paper costs, saves time, shortens the A/R cycle, and gets you paid faster. Payments can be processed by credit card or ACH, making it easier for customers to do business with you.
Sage Billing and Payment also provides your customers with a 24/7 web portal so they can manage their accounts and make payments online, on their own time. You also get an online dashboard with the ability to quickly re-send outstanding invoices and view invoice delivery history.
Sage Data Cloud - The Best of Both WorldsAll these new Sage Mobile Apps are connected through the Sage Data Cloud which is hosted in Microsoft Azure and connects to your Sage 100 ERP system. Sage Data Cloud is the glue that connects your on-premise ERP software with a world of add-on cloud applications without the need for configuring web servers or installing special hardware.
Contact us with your questions or go online to learn more about the new Sage Mobile Apps.