Sage 100 ERP Version 2014To upgrade or not to upgrade? That is the question on the minds of many customers now that Sage 100 ERP 2014 is released and available for download. You may be wondering whether moving up to the latest version will benefit your company. So here are 8 reasons to consider an upgrade.
1. You Want to Leverage the CloudSage 100 ERP Version 2014 allows you to connect your ERP system to the Sage Data Cloud - opening up your business to a world of add-on applications. That way, you can selectively leverage the cloud where it makes sense for your business - while the rest of your "core" ERP system remains on-premises. It's cloud convenience on YOUR terms.
2. You Want to Get Paid FasterGive your customers the convenience of paying bills online with Sage Billing and Payment. This new subscription-based application provides your customers with a 24/7 self-service web portal so they can manage their accounts and make payments anytime - before, during, or after business hours.
3. You Want to Close More SalesThe new Sage Mobile Sales, a native iPad app, provides your salespeople with the tools and information they need - from customer purchase history and inventory levels to remote order entry and payment processing - to close more sales out in the field or away from the office.
4. You Want to Reduce Excess InventoryThe new cloud-based Sage Inventory Advisor helps you reduce excess inventory by continuously monitoring and analyzing your system's data to provide improved stock forecasting and optimal replenishment recommendations.
5. You Want Tighter CRM IntegrationSage CRM is even better-connected with Sage 100 ERP 2014 including a tighter integration, along with improvements to product stability and integrated reporting.
6. You Need More Intelligence ReportingThe new Profitability Dashboard for Sage Intelligence Reporting gives you at-a-glance profitability snapshots of your customers, products, and salespeople.
Sage 100 ERP 2014 also adds one of the most popular requests submitted through the customer ideas portal. You can now keep the print window open after printing or previewing custom or financial reports.
7. You Want Faster and Easier SearchFind the customer, vendor, or item records you need faster with the new Auto-complete feature. Simply begin typing the item name or description and Sage 100 ERP will automatically populate a selection of closely-related matches. Plus, the Search Grid window has been updated to make search even easier.
8. You Need to Find Invoices FastFind invoices faster with the Invoice List Button that's now available in more places (where you'd expect to find it) including Accounts Payable Invoice Data Entry, Repetitive Invoice Entry, and Accounts Receivable Repetitive Invoice Data Entry.
Got Questions? Ready to Upgrade?Contact us if you'd like assistance with an upgrade or if you want to learn more about the new features and system requirements of Sage 100 ERP 2014.
©2014 Juice Marketing, LLC. https://www.juice-marketing.com. All rights This article content may not be reproduced (in whole or in part), displayed, modified or distributed without express permission from the copyright holder.