Sales Order1. Tax is now calculated correctly when Tax Class or Tax Schedule is changed in AP Invoice Data Entry.
2. Print Picking Sheets for Orders on Credit Hold
You can now select whether to print picking sheets for orders that are on credit hold. A Print Orders on Credit Hold check box has been added to the following windows:
- Picking Sheet Printing
- Picking Sheet Printing (Quick Print)
3. New Way to Access Alternate Item Selection Window
An Alternate button has been added to the message that appears when you enter a discontinued item number in Sales Order Entry and S/O Invoice Data Entry. The button appears if the discontinued item has alternate items set up in Item Maintenance. You can click the Alternate button to open the Alternate Item Selection window.
4. Quote Promotion Date Added to Task Windows
A Promoted to Order On field has been added to the Header tab in the following tasks:
- Sales Order Entry
- Sales Order and Quote History Inquiry
If an order was promoted from a quote, this field displays the date on which it was promoted.