Payroll Tax Table Update Levels 2014, 2015 and 2016
What's new: Included in this 2016Q3 tax table update; are changes to the Idaho withholding tax tables and an increase to the dependent exemption. Note: If you do not process payroll for employees who live or work in Idaho, you do not need to install the revised Tax Table Update
To download the TTU (Tax Table Update):
- Verify that all users have exited and that all sessions are closed.
- Log on to the Sage Customer Portal by entering your name and password* (you must be logged in or you cannot access the Tax Table Updates).
- Select the Sage 100 ERP icon Download Now
- Click Run. Extract the file to your local workstation. Note the location.
- Go to the location noted, and open Sage 100 Tax Table Update 2016Q3 folder.
- Double-click the file named Sage 100 Tax Table Update 2016Q1.exe.
- Click Run.
- Click Next at the Welcome to the Install Shield Wizard for Tax Table Update screen.
Click I Accept to accept the Licensing Agreement.
At the window that displays the destination folder to your installation:
• Click Next if the destination folder is correct
• Click Change if the destination folder is incorrect, browse to the folder above ..\Mas90, and click OK, and then click Next.
Verify the current settings are correct again and click Install.
Click Finish when the message "InstallShield Wizard Complete" appears.
Verify that the installation was successful by previewing the Installed Modules Listing under the Library Master> Reports menu. Listed under Payroll module, "2016-Q1 Tax Table" should display on the listing.
- Under Download Product Updates section on the left toolbar, click Tax Table Updates.