This comprehensive training class is a great starting point for individuals needing a complete understanding of the Core Accounting modules. Students will learn how to implement, navigate and operate the core applications, including Library Master, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll. Gain the required skill-set to retrieve information quickly, reduce processing time and increase productivity!
- Navigate your Sage 100 ERP system
- Setup and process General Ledger
- Setup and process Accounts Payable
- Setup and process Accounts Receivable
- Setup and process Payroll
- Determine how setup options affect processing and reporting in your modules
- Perform key daily accounting tasks and entries within the software
- Generate reports and forms
Who Should Attend: Controller, Account Managers, Accounts Payable Specialist, Account Receivable Specialist, Bookkeeper, Payroll Specialist
Course Level: Basic
Prerequisites: Basic Computer Skills with Windows (Class #MBA00010) or equivalent experience.
Advanced Preparation: None