This comprehensive training class is a great starting point for individuals needing a complete understanding of the Core Accounting modules. Students will learn how to implement, navigate, and operate the core applications, including Library Master, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable. Gain the required skill-set to retrieve information quickly, reduce processing time, and increase productivity!
- Navigate Sage 100 system
- Setup and process General Ledger
- Setup and process Accounts Payable
- Setup and process Accounts Receivable
- Determine how setup options affect processing and reporting in different modules when linked
- Perform key daily accounting tasks and entries within the modules
- Generate reports and forms
Who Should Attend: Controllers, Account Managers, Accounts Payable Specialist, Accounts Receivable Specialist, Bookkeeper
Course Level: Basic
Prerequisites: Basic Computer Skills with Windows (Class #MBA00010) or equivalent experience.
Advanced Preparation: None