Attending this training course will teach the fundamentals of setting up and operating the Sage 100 ERP Payroll system. Learn how to define payroll parameters and implement the system, as well as the daily processing functions that will help the payroll specialist complete their job efficiently and accurately.
- Define payroll parameters and implement the system
- Enter and process payroll transactions
- Calculate and process payroll checks
- Correct errors in payroll processing
- Process common payroll exceptions
- Identify appropriate reports to use when faced with the need for specific information
- Print and verify the appropriate tax and deduction reports
Who Should Attend: Controller, Payroll Specialist, HR Specialist
Course Level: Basic
Prerequisites: Basic Computer Skills with Windows (Class #MBA00010) or equivalent experience.
Advanced Preparation: None