So you spent a lot of time customizing your Sage 100 ERP forms. They look exactly like you want them to and print just the way they should. Everything in the world is grand. Then you look at your paperless output and notice that everywhere you had a black background and the text set to white, the text shows a white block. It is like someone got a hold of a bottle of whiteout and marked through your output. What is going on?
Great Products That Are Better TogetherWe mentioned earlier that Sage 100 ERP 2014 will feature a completely rewritten integration with Sage CRM, bringing an even tighter connection between the two products. But beyond the technical details, what does it really mean to have CRM and ERP working together in one system and providing a single view of your company? Let's explore.
- Sage Intelligence Sneak Preview
- Preview of Sage 100 ERP Version 2014
- January 2014 - Volume 14 - Issue 1
- Sage CRM Supplement
- FRx conversion even easier now!
- Introducing the New Sage Mobile Apps
- Sage CRM v 7.2b for Sage 100 ERP 2013 announced
- Stay ahead of sales tax changes
- October 2013 - Volume 13 - Issue 4
- In the Cloud or on Premise?