Successful companies are increasingly using tools like Sage CRM to develop and manage customer relationships. But if you only focus on your own internal CRM data, you could be missing opportunities online. Nowadays, more consumers are using social media to research products, ask questions, and solicit recommendations from their social networks.
So we want to introduce you to the concept of Social CRM. This concept is the combining of social media conversations with your in-house CRM data to help uncover new opportunities.
Sage 100 ERP customers can now take advantage of Level 3 Credit Card Processing. This new functionality for the Ready to Get Started? platform allows you to qualify for lower rates when processing business, commercial, and government payments. Here's what you need to know.
What is Level 3 Processing?
Level 3 processing expands your payment processing capabilities beyond the typical consumer transaction by allowing you to process business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-government (B2G) purchase cards. That's because B2B and B2G transactions are considered "lower risk" and carry much lower interchange rates. This means that merchants like you are charged less per transaction and for other fees like charge-backs.
- August 2014 - Volume 14 - Issue 4
- 7 Good Reasons to Invest in Mobile CRM
- Start upgrading to Sage 100 ERP 2014
- Windows XP No longer Supported
- Getting Started with Sage Cloud Connector
- 8 Reasons to Upgrade
- June 2014 - Volume 14 - Issue 3
- Understanding the "Customer"
- Better Intelligence in Sage 100 ERP 2014
- April 2014 - Volume 14 - Issue 2