Sage announced the release of Sage 100 ERP 2013 on December 17th 2012. This release is available to all current Sage Business Care customers. Sage 100 ERP 2013 includes customer–requested enhancements, new cloud services, and add–on solutions. When you upgrade, you'll get usability enhancements with Visual Process Flows, more flexibility for Credit Card Processing using Sage Exchange, improved visibility into the availability of Product Updates, and more. Sage 100 ERP 2013 includes feature and functionality enhancements across your system in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliation, Inventory Management, Paperless Office, Sage CRM, Intelligence Reporting, and Credit Card Processing through Sage Exchange.
Some noted benefits of upgrading to 2013 are:
- Reduce time navigating through the system using customizable Visual Process Flows
- Simplify the process of matching invoices using the expanded vendor invoice number field
- Experience the increased flexibility of Credit Card Processing through Sage Exchange
- Efficiently designate customers and vendors as Inactive without losing historical information
- Streamline Bank Reconciliation by viewing relevant bank information in convenient places
- Easily design new, and modify existing reports using enhanced Intelligence Reporting
- Align Multiple ERP companies to a single CRM database
- Process quotes and orders from Sage CRM using Quick Order Entry screens
- Efficiently and cost effectively manage your shipping process and streamline rate shopping
- Simplify your software update process using the new Sage Advisor Update console
For more highlights on what is new in Sage 100 ERP 2013, see Sage's microsite.
New Sage 100 ERP 2013 keys have been created for this release. New to Sage 100 install process, it is now not requried to have a different install CD based on the version of Sage 100 being installed. The download will contain the Standard, Advanced and Premium version of Sage 100 ERP. When installing the license keys will determine which version is to be installed. The new version is only available for download. There will not be a DVD sent with the new version.