SOON AVAILABLE FOR SAGE 100
Expected in Summer 2020, Sage Enterprise Intelligence (SEI) will soon be available for Sage 100cloud. Previously available for other Sage accounting products, Sage 100 now joins the lineup of ERP applications that seamlessly integrate with this powerful, enterprise-level BI reporting tool.
What is CRM?First things first … CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management, and it’s important to understand that CRM is both a tool and a philosophy for managing relationships with your current and prospective customers.
At its core, CRM software ties all of your customer-facing activities together. So, whereas ERP ties together “back office” functions such as accounting, purchasing, inventory, and operations, a CRM system ties together “front office” functions such as:
- Sales, Meetings & Calendars
- Company and Customer Contacts
- Customer Service & Support
In short, CRM connects
More Articles ...
- The Road Ahead for Sage 100 - 2020 and Beyond
- Acumatica 2020 R2 Beta Available
- Custom Office Improvements in Sage 100 2020
- Introducing Sage CRM 2020
- Introducing Sage 100 2020
- INTRODUCING THE SAGE BUSINESS CLOUD MARKETPLACE
- Sage 100 - News and Updates for this year - 2020
- Sage 100 - 3 New Modules to Support Distributors & Manufacturers
- Sage CRM - Tapping Cost Savings & Hidden Revenue
- Sage 100 Version 2019 Release 2 (2019.2) Now Available