- The Sage 100 ERP 2013 IRD will be needed to update the W-2 and 1099 forms, eFiling, Reporting and the Electronic Reporting module for 2013.
- Tax Table Update (TTU) will be needed to update the Federal and some states for the Tax Filing Year 2014. This will be in the Sage 100 ERP 2014-Q1 TTU.
Both of these updates will be available for Sage 100 ERP versions 4.40, 4.50, and 2013. More information can be found below in the 2013 Year End Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Log on to Sage Support Portal by entering your username and password (you must be logged on, or you cannot access the Tax Updates.)
- Under My Products (left side), select Sage 100 ERP.
- In Support Resources (at the bottom), select Sage 100 ERP Year End Center.
- Select the applicable update link to access downloads.
NOTE: Those customers that are current on Sage Business Care and are on MBA Preferred support can contact MBA through the support line to have MBA download and install this TTU.
Important retirement reminderSage has announced that the tax tiling year 2013 will be the final year that form updates will be released for W-2 Form Printing, Quarterly 941 Printing, 1099 Form Printing, and the Electronic Reporting module. View 2013 Retirement info
Users will be able to use the Federal and State eFiling and Reporting feature, which allows them to either print W-2, 941, 1099 forms (in addition to 250+ federal and state payroll tax frorms) directly to the printer and/or e-file to applicable tax agencies using Aatrix, e-file for a fee.
More information about Aatrix