Sage released on 03/03/2014 the first product update for version 2014 (126.96.36.199). The following is a list of enhancements and corrections that have been incorporated for Sage 100 ERP 2014 in this Product Update. Product Updates are cumulative, comprised of all program corrections found in prior updates. Smart Update will install only the programs that need to be updated since your last Product Update Installation. If you choose to install this Product Update on a system that already has Product Update 5 installed, all programs released in Product Updates 1 through 5 will be reinstalled.
This Product Update also contains program corrections introduced in 5.00.5.0.
MBA Business Software customers that are on Software Support - Preferred (SSA/PF) can contact us to schedule your update to this version. As part of your support plan, minor updates and hot fixes are included. Not on a support plan but are interested? Find out more about what MBA offers for support.
Sage 100 ERP Advanced and Premium Smart Update now updates the client workstation automatically. This replaces the need to run WKsUpdate.exe after installing a product update. Users running Sage 100 ERP Standard over a network will still need to run WKsUpdate Standard.exe on each workstation. This program is located in the ..\mas90\wksetup directory on the Sage 100 ERP Standard Server.
All Sage 100 ERP 2013 Product Updates will require the installation to be from the Sage 100 ERP Server.
Before installing the product update, please note the following:
- We highly recommend that you back up your system before installing any updates or version upgrades. Otherwise, data may be lost if the update fails.
- If any customizations have been made to your Sage product, contact your Sage business partner or Master Developer before installing any update.
- Install this Product Update from the same computer that was used to install the original Sage product to the application server.
- This Product Update includes fixes from all previous product updates.
|05/13/2014||Sage CRM 7.2d||Hot Fix for Sage CRM 7.2|
|05/13/2014||IT5000-T||"Web Access is not Available" message occurs when trying to access .Store / .Order websites."|
|04/29/2014||LM5007-T||"Some programs or reports are not being updated during the installation of Sage 100 Premium ERP 2014 Update 1 (188.8.131.52)."|
|04/17/2014||AP5002-T||"Credit memos are not available for selection in Accounts Payable Invoice Payment Selection, when either selecting invoices using the Select button, or the Proceed button.|
|03/13/2014||LM5006-T||"Another version of this product is already installed..." message occurs when running Sage 100 Standard ERP 2014 Workstation Setup on a workstation that has Sage 100 Standard ERP 2013 installed.|
|03/03/2014||Sage CRM 7.2c||Hot Fix for Sage CRM 7.2|
|03/03/2014||Sage CRM 7.2b||Hot Fix for Sage CRM 7.2|
|03/03/2014||Sage Intelligence||Licensing and Scheduler hot fix for Sage 100 ERP 2014|
All Sage 100 Reports will be installed with this Update. These reports will have all occurrences of the Microsoft Sans Serif Bold and Italic fonts replaced with Arial Bold and Italic Fonts. The fonts are being replaced to improve
report performance and decrease the size of .PDF files generated from Paperless Office.
- Report (.RPT) Keywords updated to 5.10b
- Microsoft Sans Serif 'regular' fonts will not be changed
- Font Sizes will not be changed
- Font Types will not be changed (Microsoft Sans Serif BOLD will change to Arial BOLD)
- The PU install will replace all Sage 100 'standard' reports in the MAS90\Reports directory with updated reports. Please make a backup of any modified Sage 100 'standard' reports located in the MAS90\Reports directory.
- User customized reports located under the MAS_XXX\reports or MAS_System\ directories or user created reports will not be affected by the PU install.
- User modified reports run from the launcher will generate a prompt to update the report the first time accessed from the Sage 100 launcher, a backup of the original pre-converted report with the file extension .RP_ will be created.
- Report Header Information
- Page Footer Information
- Report Detail Column Headers and Report field descriptions.
- Customer actual data will not change
The Keywords can be modified manually via the Crystal Designer or utilizing the Sage 100 Report Conversion Utility. Prior to installing 2014 PU1 (184.108.40.206)
- Modify \mas90\home\mascrcw.ini
FROM TO [Version]
Point to the directory where the reports are stored
- Next >>