The #1 Customer-Requested Add-on
According to a 2017 survey that Sage conducted of customers, accounts payable automation was the most requested new functionality. So it should come as no surprise that Sage recently introduced Sage AP Automation powered by Beanworks. Let’s take a look at this new suite of AP automation features now available for Sage 100c.
What is Sage AP Automation?Sage AP Automation is designed to simplify and remove manual tasks from your entire accounts payable process, from purchase to payment. Invoices enter your Sage 100c system with guaranteed accuracy and are stored securely in the cloud, saving time and removing the complexity from manual data entry. Other benefits include:
• Improved visibility into invoices and AP documents
• Better cash management
• Higher levels of payment accuracy
• Mitigation of payment related fraud
Why Sage AP Automation?There are a variety of reasons that automating your accounts payable process could be highly beneficial to your business. Here are some common questions to ask yourself:
- Does your current process require a lot of touch points, moving parts, and paper filing?
- Is your invoice approval process manual and inefficient?
- Do you spend a lot of time manually entering AP data?
- Do you have remote employees and/or multiple locations that need access to AP invoices?
What’s more, manual AP processes can take approximately 11.4 days to complete as you enter data, code invoices, chase down approvals through emails and phone calls, and cut printed checks. AP automation can reduce that processing time down to just 3.6 days.
Now Available for Sage 100cSage AP Automation is now available for customers on a Sage 100c subscription. Be sure to get in touch if you’d like to learn more about Sage AP Automation pricing, capabilities, or benefits.
©2017 Juice Marketing, LLC. https://www.juice-marketing.com. All rights This article content may not be reproduced (in whole or in part), displayed, modified or distributed without express permission from the copyright holder.