Sage 100 Advanced and Premium Workstation Synchronization automatically updates the client workstations.
If you use Sage 100 Standard over a network, run WKsUpdate Standard.exe on each workstation. This program is located in the ..\mas90\wksetup folder on the server where Sage 100 2017 Standard is installed. All Sage 100 updates must be installed on the server where Sage 100 is installed.
- Error 26 SY_ReportUI.pvc 1453 no longer occurs when printing Accounts Payable checks and using a semicolon in the check or the stub message.
- A not-on-file vendor is no longer being created during Accounts Payable Invoice Data Entry when entering multiple invoices for the same vendor without existing Invoice Data Entry.
- Error 84, AP_DeletedChangeVendors_ui.pvc 2690 no longer appears when running the Delete and Change Vendors utility when backorder or completed purchase orders exist for the vendor.
- AR_SalespersonCommissionWrk UDF is now being updated by AR_SalespersonCommission LinkUpdated field when running AR Salesperson Commission Report.
- Customer Listing now prints only inactive employees when Customers to Print option is set to Inactive Only.
- The message "Salesperson is not in division ##. The default salesperson ##- for customer ##-xxx will be used" pops up when trying to adjust Finance Charge invoices in Accounts Receivable Invoice Data Entry.
- Statement for customers with zero balances now only print when there is activity in current month when selecting to Include Zero Balance Customers and Zero Balance Invoices 'Current Month Only'. Previously, all customers with zero balance were printing regardless of current month activity.
- Customer Statement printed from Customer Maintenance now keeps the Customer Number in the selection grid when changing form code.
Bill of Materials
- Costed Bill of Materials Report, for Selection of Bills, is now excludes the cost of the level defined.
- Error 1 SO_SalesOrder_Bus.pvc 1612" no longer occurs when creating a Order or Quote in Sage CRM when integrated with Sage 100 and entering a comment over 1175 characters. CU_OrderQuoteDetail.M4T cannot contain over 1000 characters.
- Default value is now being saved in User-Defined Field and Table Maintenance when Maximum Length is set to 1 and Control Type is either Drop-Box or List-Box.
- "An error occurred while attempting to process the page you requested." is no longer being returned when viewing a shopping cart with an Advanced Setting for IT_ShoppingCartHeader
- Deleted assets no longer show on the posting exception report when running period end processing in Sage 100.
- In Sales Order Entry and Invoice Data Entry, item auto-complete no longer only lists miscellaneous items after accessing a customized Customer Maintenance from within Sales Order Entry or Invoice Data Entry.
- The 'On PO' quantity is now updated when a Purchase Order is created if Item Maintenance Reorder window is open.
- Warehouse description is no longer missing from Quantity Transaction History during drill down.
- The Inventory Sales History Report now prints when using selection criteria containing %Decrease Qty Sold Prior or %Increase Qty Sold Prior.
- Error: "The save/update credit card information to Customer credit card is required." is no longer occurs when trying Make changes to a Repetitive Invoice that was upgraded from 4.50 and older.
- Error 60 SY_Gridhandler.pvc 1219 is no longer occurs when sorting more than 1 column on both Checks and Dep/Adjust in Reconcile Bank on Sage 100 Standard.
- Task scheduler is no longer ignoring company parameters as defined - Executes for company Key 1.
- Error:\"(Tax Code) is not numeric\" no longer occurs when selecting YES to “Do you want to change the existing sales tax schedule”. When changing a customer's zip code, the Tax Schedule updates based on ZIP XRef set up.
- Renumbering employees mid-month and using both employee #s in tax calculation in the same month is no longer causes tier count exceeded issues.
- Direct Deposit Sync error no longer occurs when a random unprintable character exists in the payload - inflating (rc = -5) error in reverb.
- When Payroll has expired or is no longer part of the key, CI_eFilingHistory.m4p can be run from SYZCON in order to access Federal and State eFiliing forms from history.
- "+1.42" is no longer appended to various descriptions in the Purchase Order Entry grid when scrolling from a Master or Repeating Order.
Return Materials Authorization
- Error 65 SY_OpenObject.pvc 95" is no longer occurs when generating documents for a RMA subsequent to partially receiving the same RMA.
- Deleting a batch in RMA Receipt Entry now removes the record from RA_ReceiptTierDistribution.
- Credit memos generated from RMA now correctly debit the Inventory G/L Account from Miscellaneous Item Maintenance. Previously, credit memos generated from RMA both debited and credited the Cost of Goods G/L Account from Miscellaneous Item Maintenance.
- In Sales Order Entry and Invoice Data Entry, auto complete now returns the same list of items when adding lines after using the Customer No. hyperlink to open Customer Maintenance, when Customer Maintenance has been customized.
- Pay Balance box is now available for selection in Sales Order Invoice Data Entry when a deposit is processed in Sales Order Entry.
- When using Sales Order Defaults the Ship date is based on options for default days until quote expires.
- In Shipping Data Entry, when entering a shipped quantity and clicking the Next Package No. or Item Packaging buttons, the row is now saved.
- In a new quote, Print Pick Sheets box is now checked when the Default setting is checked for Print Pick Sheets.
- When running Visual Integrator Export using AR_CashReceiptsDetail as primary table and exporting data from AR_CashReceiptsHeader as well, data is now exported from both tables. Previously, only data from AR_CashReceiptsDetail was being exported.
- Warehouse Type is now corrected after importing causing issues with MRP report.