Sage released on 7/01/2013 the seventh product update for version 4.50 (184.108.40.206). Product Updates are cumulative, comprised of all program corrections found in prior updates. Smart Update will install only the programs that need to be updated since your last Product Update Installation. The numbering scheme has been changed for 4.50 Product Updates. The third segment represents the Product Update number. This change was done to accommodate future enhancements.
MBA Business Software customers that are on Software Support - Preferred (SSA/PF) can contact us to schedule your update to this version. As part of your support plan, minor updates and hot fixes are included. Not on a support plan but are interested? Find out more about what MBA offers for support.
After installing this Product Update, WKsUpdate 90.exe or WKsUpdate 200.exe needs to be run on each MAS Workstation. This file is located in the ..\mas90\WkSetup directory on the MAS Server.
(WKsUpdate should also be run anytime WkSetup.exe is run on a MAS Workstation.)
- We highly recommend that you back up your system before installing any updates or version upgrades. Otherwise, data may be lost if the update fails.
- If any customizations have been made to your Sage product, contact your Sage business partner or Master Developer before installing any update.
- Install this Product Update from the same computer that was used to install the original Sage product to the application server.
- After installing the product update, run WksUpdate.exe from the server's ..\Mas90\Wksetup folder at each workstation on which you would like to update the local help files.
- This Product Update includes fixes from all previous product updates.
|8/02/2013||PR4068-T||Additional Medicare tax will calculate for an employee with a zero dollar check or for an employee with subject to Medicare wages equal to zero if the preceding employee has Additional Medicare wages.|
|7/30/2013||IT4029-T||Quantity Break pricing by Product Line calculates incorrectly for eBusiness .Store customers in Shopping Cart.|
|7/05/2013||WO4020-T||Work Order Cost Roll-up Register - when using the % of cost method to calculate overhead, Cost Roll-up incorrectly uses the % of cost from the previous step.|
- Next >>
Tags: Product Update v4.50