Sage 100 ERP Advanced and Premium Workstation Synchronization now updates the client workstation automatically. This replaces the need to run WKsUpdate.exe after installing a product update. Users running Sage 100 ERP Standard over a network will still need to run WKsUpdate Standard.exe on each workstation. This program is located in the ..\mas90\wksetup directory on the Sage 100 ERP 2014 Standard Server.
All Sage 100 ERP 2014 Product Updates require the installation to be from the Sage 100 ERP Server.MBA Business Software customers that are on Software Support – Preferred (SSA-PF) can contact us to schedule your update to this version. As part of your support plan, minor updates and hot fixes are included. Not on a support plan but interested? Find out more about what MBA offers for support.
An updated "eBusiness Web Services.exe" was introduced in Product Update 5 and is being installed to the Sage 100 ERP 2014 Server's ..\MAS90\WS folder to correct the following issue:
"UnitPrice is no longer being reset in Sales Order Detail when previewing orders with eBusiness Web Services."
Existing eBusiness Web Services users should update their existing installation by uninstalling the existing eBusiness Web Services and installing the updated version. (OPTIONAL Method, existing users can replace their existing Sage100ERP.WebServices.dll with the updated version also located in the ..\MAS90\WS folder on the Sage 100 ERP 2014 Server.)
New eBusiness Web Services users should install using the updated "eBusiness Web Services.exe" located in the Sage 100 ERP 2014 Server's ..\MAS90\WS folder.
- ACH check reversal no longer posts incorrectly to Back Reconciliation.
- Invoices of up to 10 characters no longer take up two lines on Accounts Payable Check Stubs.
- Retention Amount no longer displays in AP Vendor Maintenance/Inquiry when there is no retention on AP Invoices.
- Cash Receipts Journal no longer updates to a closed General Ledger period.
Bill of Materials
- Bill Number List lookup no longer displays a repeating Bill Number when a custom filter is created.
- Dollar amount is now rounding correctly when importing data into a UDF created in IM_ItemCost.
- Error #12: File does not exist (or already exists) no longer occurs after migration when Custom Office was installed in the previous version but not in the current version .
- Hours Worked are now correct in State eFiling and Reporting when multiple checks are processed on the same day.
- When migrating from a Sage 100 version that does not have the ACA files, Transition Relief,Safe Harbor and Offer of Coverage to a Sage 100 version with the ACA files, the files are no longer removed during migration.
- Terminated employees print as Not on File and the terminated employee hours now print on the ALE Report.
- In Tax Table Maintenance the rate entered in the Massachusetts Employer MAC field will now populate the MA DUA UI-WFT-UHI Return in State eFiling and Reporting.
- Tips Allocated are no longer included on the Applicable Large Employer (ALE) Report.
- Salesperson Split Commission Rate no longer changes in Sales Order Data Entry when Using Office Merge Feature.
- Message, "Quantity packed does not match the quantity shipped" no longer occurs with similar items in Shipping Data Entry.
Work Order Processing
- Lot quantity available in Work Order Transaction Material Entry now displays correctly when distributing multiple lines of same item and lot.
|Updated by this release||May Require Conversion|
Launcher html Tutorials.htm
Launcher html SRNs ProdUpdSRNs.pdf