This Issue's Topics:
Payment Card Industry Standards
All Businesses Processing Credit Cards Must Comply
Credit card fraud, fueled in part by the high volume of Web-based credit card transactions, is a serious problem. According to the Privacy Rights Clearinghouse (www.privacyrights.org), more than 100 million records containing sensitive information have been exposed to theft since 2005.
Work Smarter With Intelligence From Business Insights
Business intelligence is a term you hear a lot these days. In this article we cover the definition of business intelligence, as well as the excellent tools available in Sage MAS 90 and 200 ERP that give you access to intelligence about your business.
Is Your Software Worth What You Paid For It?
Accounting principles teach us to value business assets at acquisition cost. Dutifully, you've booked your Sage MAS 90 or Sage MAS 200 ERP software at its purchase price. But is this truly what it is worth to your business? Accounting software is just a tool, like a lathe or a milling machine. What that investment actually contributes to the welfare of your business depends heavily on the skill of the operator running it.
Upcomming Classes (Get free trianing)
- Job Cost for Sage MAS 90 and 200 - ACS90250 on May 05, 2010
- Payroll for Sage MAS 90 and 200 - ACS90060 on May 12, 2010
- Inventory Management for Sage MAS 90 and 200 - ACS90110 on May 19, 2010
- Introduction to Sage MAS 90 and 200 - ACS90021 on May 26, 2010
- Paperless Office for Sage MAS 90 and 200 - ACS92PL1 on May 26, 2010
- Crystal Reports - Beyond the Basics - ACS90330 on June 16, 2010 to June 17, 2010
Make sure your training is certified. MBA offers the only certified training outside of the Authorized Training Centers (ATC) in the area for Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200. Why use MBA certified training instead of going to the ATC? Because we have a low student to teacher ratio, less than 1:5 in most cases. With this ratio you get the most out of your training.