This Issue's Topics:
Sage ERP MAS Intelligence Module
FRx Replacement Module Produces Reports In The Familiar Excel Interface
When Microsoft announced the retirement of the FRx financial reporting software, which has for many years been included with Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200, Sage began searching for a replacement. Sage ERP MAS Intelligence has been identified as the ideal FRx replacement solution for Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200. It provides powerful and easy to use financial reporting, and it also can provide Business Intelligence across your entire system, including SageCRM and Sage Abra.
Sage ERP MAS 90 And 200 Product Roadmap
Sage recently published a product roadmap for Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200, and Sage ERP MAS 200 for SQL. In this article, we review the highlights of the roadmap, including the just-released Product Update 2 for Version 4.4.
Action Required For Payment Card Industry Compliance
New Payment Card Industry (PCI) regulations are in effect as of July 1, 2010. In a recent edition of this newsletter, we covered the new Data Security Standards (DSS) and reported that Sage ERP MAS 90 ERP software has been updated for compliance and submitted for PCI/DSS certification. However, in addition to standards for your accounting software, the standards also cover other areas of business processes. If you process credit cards, there are questionnaires you are required to complete.
Upcoming Classes (Get free trianing)
- Paperless Office for Sage MAS 90 and 200 - ACS92PL1 on July 23, 2010
- Visual Integrator for Sage MAS 90 and 200 - ACS90380 on July 27, 2010
- Data File Structures for Sage MAS 90 and 200 - ACS90300 on August 03, 2010
- Paperless Office for Sage MAS 90 and 200 - ACS92PL1 on August 06, 2010
- Introduction to Crystal Reports - ACS90310 on August 17, 2010
- Paperless Office for Sage MAS 90 and 200 - ACS92PL1 on August 20, 2010
- Crystal Reports - Beyond the Basics - ACS90330 on August 31, 2010
Make sure your training is certified. MBA offers the only Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 certified training outside of the Authorized Training Centers (ATC) in the area. Why use MBA certified training instead of going to the ATC? Because we have a low student to teacher ratio, less than 1:5 in most cases. With this ratio you get the most out of your training.