- In Check Printing, after payroll checks are printed the prompt “Do you want to print a Check Register?” now displays and the Check Register can be printed and updated when processing graphical checks from a workstation.
- In Federal eFiling and Reporting the correct Additional Medicare Wages populate the 941 Form. There is no longer a difference on the Employee Totals Verification report when an employee has Additional Medicare Taxes.
- When a Payroll entry has multiple Tips Reported earnings lines after Recalculating Deductions the Tips Reported deductions are no longer duplicated in the entry .
- The variance calculation on the Quarterly Tax Report now includes the Additional Medicare rate of .9%.
- In Federal eFiling and Reporting the correct Additional Medicare Wages populate the 941 Form.
- Quarterly 941 Printing has been modified with the 2013 changes to IRS Form 941.
Tags: Product Update v2013