- Physical count entry is now retained for active items that have inactive bills of material.
- Items with ~ character in the item number can now be selected in reports.
- A program modification is included in this Product Update for the reported issue " Physical Count Entry appears to hang when loading approximately 30,000 Inventory Items."
Please note that expected time to load approximate 30,000 items is 4 to 5 minutes. As an alternative, Use Card Count Entry as a solution instead. In most cases it is the preferable solution.
- The message “A General Ledger account that was found is not on file” no longer occurs when updating the Inventory Transaction Journal.
- Users are no longer able to do an inventory transfer of a serial number when that serial number already has a qty on hand in the target warehouse.
Tags: Product Update v2013