After installing this Product Update, WKsUpdate 90.exe or WKsUpdate 200.exe needs to be run on each MAS Workstation. This file is located in the ..\mas90\WkSetup directory on the MAS Server. (WKsUpdate should also be run anytime WkSetup.exe is run on a MAS Workstation.)
MBA Business Software customers that are on Software Support – Preferred (SSA-PF) can contact us to schedule your update to this version. As part of your support plan, minor updates and hot fixes are included. Not on a support plan but interested? Find out more about what MBA offers for support.
- New Box 11 and Box 12 have been added for 2013 1099-MISC reporting.
- Form 1099 eFiling and Reporting has been updated for reporting the 2013 1099-MISC new boxes 11 & 12.
- The prompt to increment the Default 1099 Calendar Year in Accounts Payable Options now displays when exiting Form 1099 eFiling and Reporting.
- For 2014, Box 10 Market Discount and Box 11 Bond Premium have been added for 1099-INT.
- For year 2014, Box 11 Foreign tax paid and Box 12 Foreign country or U.S. possession have been removed for 1099-MISC.
- Form 1099 eFiling and Reporting has been modified for reporting Form 1099-INT Box 10 (Market Discount) and Box 11 (Bond Premium).
Bill of Materials
- The Total Quantity is now correct on Picking Sheets in Bill of Materials when a scrap percentage is used.
- Quantity Break pricing by Product Line now calculates correctly for eBusiness .Store customers in Shopping Cart. After installing Product Update 8, Stop and Start the Web Engine Application or Service.
- Issues resolved when participating in the Sage Product Enhancement Program (PEP). No longer receive the following messages, “Server is no longer connected,” and “Sage 100 ERP is not responding.” Delays no longer occur when selecting a task from the Sage 100 ERP Launcher.
- State eFiling and Reporting has been updated with the latest Tax Types.
- UDF data now flows from SO Detail to PO Detail when creating PO from Auto Generate Orders Selection when “Summarize Drop Ship Lines by Vendor” checked, for non-summarized lines.
- Additional Medicare tax is no longer calculated for an employee with zero dollar checks or for an employee with subject to Medicare wages equal to zero if the preceding employee has additional Medicare wages.
- Payroll has been modified to calculate the Massachusetts Employer Medical Assistance Contribution.
- For State eFiling and Reporting Total Tips Reported for Quarter will now populate the state forms requiring separate tip reporting by employee.
- In Employee Maintenance if an employee has a suffix it is now separated from the Last Name on the Federal eFiling and Reporting W2's if the last name and suffix are separated by a comma.
- Records in ACA Employer Maintenance and ACA Employee Maintenance will be purged during year-end processing based on the number of years selected for the Years to Retain eFiling Check History in Payroll Options. Terminated employees now remain on file and will be purged during year-end processing based on the number of years selected for Years to Retain eFiling Check History in Payroll Options.
- An ACA menu with three new tasks related to the Affordable Care Act has been added to the Payroll module:
- ACA Employee Maintenance for entering information that will appear on Form 1095-C.
- ACA Employer Maintenance for entering information that will appear on Form 1094-C.
- ACA Applicable Large Employer Report (ALE) to generate a count of full time and full time equivalent (FTE) employees. The totals can then be updated to the ACE Employer file, and they will appear in the ALE Member Information-Monthly window accessed from ACE Employer Maintenance.
For more information, refer to the help for these tasks.
- Federal eFiling and Reporting has been modified for ACA Reporting.
- When processing Year End, Box 12 Codes DD & EE are now updated for Federal eFiling and Reporting W2s.
- In eFiling and Reporting tax rates are now 4 decimal places.
- Other Local Tax amount will now populate Box 14 of the W2 in Federal eFiling and Reporting when a Local Tax Code is setup with both Local Withholding Tax and Other Local Tax.
- Line Items added to a Sales Order Invoice now appear in SO/Quote History Inquiry when the same line item is added twice, once as "Shipped" and once as "BackOrdered" with a negative amount.
Work Order Processing
- Work Order Cost Roll-up - when using the % of cost method to calculate overhead, Cost Roll-up no longer incorrectly uses the previous step % of cost.
|Updated by this release|