Ready to go paperless in Sage 100 ERP? In this training course you will learn how to set up and use Paperless Office for creating PDF documents for forms, reports, and registers/journals. Find out how to determine which forms and reports can be created using Paperless Office as well as how you can secure these documents.
- How to prepare for using Paperless Office.
- How to define specific settings for a company to use Paperless Office.
- How to define settings for forms, journals/registers, reports, and period-end reports to print using Paperless Office.
- How you can secure your paperless documents.
- How to e-mail or fax a paperless document to a vendor or customer
- How to view paperless documents once they have been created
Who Should Attend: Controller, System Administrator
Course Level: Basic
Prerequisites: Basic Computer Skills with Windows (Class #MBA00010) or equivalent experience.
Advanced Preparation: None