This training course provides the Accounts Payable Specialist with the skills needed to complete their job efficiently and accurately using the Sage 100 ERP Accounts Payable module.
- Enter a variety of Accounts Payable invoices using real life scenarios
- Identify and enter appropriate transactions
- Adjust invoices
- Accurately determine cash requirements using the features available in the system
- Process payments to vendors using a variety of methods
- Reconcile your Accounts Payable to the General Ledger
- Identify appropriate reports to use when faced with the need for specific information
Who Should Attend: Accounts Payable Specialist, Accounting Manager, Controller (Recomend Class #ACS90040)
Course Level: Basic
Prerequisites: Basic Computer Skills with Windows (Class #MBA00010) or equivalent experience.
Advanced Preparation: None