This training course is the step toward streamlined receivables processing and quicker invoice payments. In this training course students will learn how to set up the Accounts Receivable module based upon their company’s requirements, and learn the fundamentals of entering invoices, cash receipts and recurring invoices.
- Set up of the Accounts Receivable module
- Enter a variety of Accounts Receivable invoices using real life scenarios
- Identify and enter appropriate transactions for adjusting invoices
- Accurately estimate cash flow based on receivables using the features available in the system
- Process payments against customer's accounts using a variety of methods
- Reconcile Accounts Receivable to the General Ledger
- Identify appropriate reports to use when faced with the need for specific information
Who Should Attend: Accounts Receivable Specialist, Accounting Manager, Controller
Course Level: Basic
Prerequisites: Basic Computer Skills with Windows (Class #MBA00010) or equivalent experience.
Advanced Preparation: None