Accounts Receivable Essentials - ACS90051
This training course provides the Accounts Receivable Specialist and/or Sale Representative responsible for entering invoices, with the skills they need to complete their job efficiently and accurately using the Sage 100 ERP Accounts Receivable module.
- Enter a variety of Accounts Receivable invoices using real life scenarios
- Identify and enter appropriate transactions for adjusting invoices
- Accurately estimate cash flow based on receivables using the features available in the system
- Process payments against your customers accounts using a variety of methods
- Reconcile your Accounts Receivable to the General Ledger
- Identify appropriate reports to use when faced with the need for specific information
Software: Sage 100 ERP (Standard, Advanced, Premium)
Class Duration: 4 Hours
Course Number: ACS90051
Who Should Attend: Accounts Receivable Specialist, Accounting Manager, Controller (Recomend Class #ACS90050)
Course Level: Basic
Prerequisites: Basic Computer Skills with Windows (Class #MBA00010) or equivalent experience.
Advanced Preparation: None