This training course teaches the fundamentals of setting up and operating the Sage 100 ERP General Ledger. In this class, students will gain a basic understanding of multiple General Ledger setup options and learn how to define the chart of accounts. They will also learn the daily processing functions like entering journal entries. Gain the required skill-set to retrieve information quickly, reduce processing time and increase productivity!
- Understand the multiple General Ledger setup options
- Enter general journals using real-life scenarios
- Enter transaction journals, recurring entries, allocations, and saved journal entries
- Identity ways to increase your efficiency when processing entries
- Identify appropriate reports to use when faced with the need for specific information
- Print financial statements and other required reports
Who Should Attend: Controller, Bookkeeper, CPA, General Ledger Specialist
Course Level: Basic
Prerequisites: Basic Computer Skills with Windows (Class #MBA00010) or equivalent experience.
Advanced Preparation: None