This training course combines Introduction to Sage 100 ERP and the Sage System Administrators into one comprehensive course. It is the ideal training option for students needing to become familiar with Sage 100 ERP and take responsibility for setting up companies, security, and utilize Library Master features and utilities.
- Navigate Sage 100 ERP system
- Utilize various options available for printing and formatting reports
- Customize the user interface to desired preferences
- Use global features available throughout the system to aid in efficiency and productivity
- Set up Companies
- Define users and set up security
- Set up task menus and user preferences
- Set up Sales Tax
- Use the Business Insights Reporter and custom report features
- Use Library Master Utilities
Who Should Attend: System Administrators, Controllers
Course Level: Basic
Prerequisites: Basic Computer Skills with Windows (Class #MBA00010) or equivalent experience.
Advanced Preparation: None