For a full list of Enhancements, refer to the What's New page inside the Product.
Workstation Synchronization has been enhanced to update Sage 100 Standard Workstations along with Sage 100 Advanced and Premium Workstations. Sage 100 Standard Users are no longer required to run WksUpdate Standard.exe on each Sage 100 Standard Workstation.
All Sage 100 updates must be installed on the server where Sage 100 is installed.For eBusiness Manager users upgrading for the first time to Product Update 3 or higher, you will need to perform the following one time:
- From the Sage 100 Server, copy the following files located in the ..\MAS90\Home folder:
- Copy the 3 files above to the server where the Sage 100 Web Engine is installed. The default location for the Sage 100 Web Engine installation is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage\Sage 100 20XX WebEngine\WEBENG\Home\", but this is configurable.
- Restart the Web Engine and run as an application. Running the Web Engine as a Service is not recommended at this time. See Knowledge Base entries 82537 and 82539 for more information. Make a copy of any existing files before replacing.
- Memos are no longer displayed in Customer Inquiry & Customer Maintenance when Memo Options is set to Hide and Auto Display is not checked in AR Memo Manager Maintenance for Customer Memo Type.
- "Error 15 AR_CustomerListingBal_rpt.pvc 572" no longer occurs when running AR Customer Listing with Balance report.
- Sage 100 Support added for EMV Credit Card Chip Processing using an Ingenico iPP320 or Equinox L5300 device.
- An updated SetupConnectIt64.exe is being installed to the Sage 100 Server's ..\mas90\wksetup\Prerequisites\Scanco folder.
- Mobility for Bar Code Enhancement, import batching can now be controlled by a batch comment from the hand held device.
Bill of Materials
- ***Invalid Bill*** no longer prints on Summarized Bill of Materials Report for Option Bills with a component that is also a Bill of Material.
- The address on the Job Cost Billing Invoice now prints the address from AR Customer.
- Error "A General Ledger Account is missing for a division number: xx" no longer occurs when posting Retention in Job Billing and "Track Job Cost Retention Receivables" is unchecked in AR Options.
- "JC_ConvertToFramework:000000:000 - Error #1: Logical END-OF-RECORD reached, File: JC_JobMemo.m4t" no longer occurs during conversion.
- Multiple J/C Reports Job to Date amount is now accurate.
- There is a new Cost Type Mapping Utility to map invalid cost types to valid values. The new utility can be launched from File > Run > *UTL.
- Actual % Complete entered in Job Billing Data Entry now prints correctly on Job Billing Invoice.
- No longer receive error "The Cost Code Format is Invalid", when creating Alphanumeric Cost Code less than 9 characters.
- Customer Address no longer populates Job Address field in Job Maintenance when creating a new job and then selecting the Customer No.
- Billable Contract amount no longer changes when Retention amount is changed in Job Billing Data Entry.
- Job Status Maintenance settings are no longer ignored and do not prevent posting.
- Job description and job address are now carried over from the estimate when using Estimate Update to Jobs.
- When updating the Time Track Register from Job Cost, Time Track History is no longer overwritten if the exact same Employee, Date Worked and Sequence Number are used again in Time Track Entry.
NOTE: This defect only fixes the Time Track Register when it is updated from Job Cost, where Time Track is only enabled in Job Cost Options. If Time Track is enabled in BOTH Job Cost And Payroll Options then you must also install PR 2.18.4 in order to fix both updates. (PR update was fixed in 2.18.4, Defect# 109771)
- Job Billing Data Entry for Time and Material jobs now includes the Item Code in the Description for transactions originating from Inventory.
- Error 55 SY_LineEntry_ui.pvc 778 no longer occurs after creating a valid routine for a new field added to payroll.
- ALE Full Text search now returns results as expected in Sage 100.
- Error 65 SY_TASKLAUNCHER.M4P 0382 no longer occurs when running Journal/Registers task from Task Scheduler.
- Auto complete search now returns expected results in Sage 100.
- Records are now being written out to PR_EmployeePIIWRK correctly.
- The Same e-mail Subject header text, such as the same <CustomerName> merge field, is no longer received by multiple recipients of Paperless Office Electronic Delivery e-mails.
- An Error 45 no longer occurs when printing the Direct Deposit Maintenance Listing. Sage 100 2018 Product Update 4 or higher must also be installed to resolve the issue.
- Quantity on Purchase Order is now correct after updating receipts with the same purchase order at the same time.
- Credit Card Authorization Date now populates into the SO_PickingSheetWrk table from SO_SalesOrderPayment.
- Corrected issue with Reset row in SO Invoice Data Entry clearing the line item when it is a Miscellaneous charge or a comment item instead of recalling the item from Sales Order.
- Corrected blank invoice list box in Sales Order and Quote History Inquiry drill down into item level when order has been applied to a Multi SO Invoice entry.
- Sales Commission and Gross Profit is no longer Overstated on Kit Items with Back Order.
- Print Pick Sheets is now deselected in Sales Order Entry when Sales Order Type is changed from Standard to Quote.
- SO Invoice Printing, Lines are now printed in proper order.
- Corrected issue with reset row removing miscellaneous charge and comment type item in Shipping Data Entry
- Workstation Synchronization has been enhanced to display a warning if one or more files could not be updated. See Sage 100 Knowledge base number 92996 for more information.
- Updated Sage NA Sync Client to handle TLS 1.2.