- Quarterly 941 Printing has been enhanced to include 2012 941 Form Changes.
- When importing into Payroll Data Entry the tips reported deduction is now automatically calculated if tips reported earnings are imported before regular earnings.
- In Federal eFiling and Reporting a payroll check with zero earnings and a net zero tax adjustment will now populate the W2/1099 Preparer.
- In Payroll Data Entry if a line is inserted as the first line in the entry, the line is no longer removed when selecting to Recalculate Deductions.
- The Message "Report output exceeds printer width or the record length was exceeded on a file write operation" then "Error 1 PR_LevelConversion.pvc 1731" when converting data to 4.50 in
- Sage MAS90 or 200" no longer occurs.
- In Federal eFiling and Reporting the employee email address will now populate the W2/1099
- Preparer when the employee number is less than 9 characters
- An Error 47 PR_efiling.pvc 1221 no longer occurs in Federal eFiling and Reporting processing
- W2's when there is no data to print.
Tags: Product Update v4.50