- Error 41 SO_InvoiceDetail_bus.pvc 501 when entering fractional shipped quantity has been corrected
- Sales Order entry can now enter the P/O U/M
- "XXX is not on file" no longer occurs when creating ship-to codes when user does not have create rights in role maintenance
- Shipping Data Entry screens no longer hang when trying to invoice a sales order without credit card authorization. Instead the screen is properly cleared to allow the next order to be shipped.
- P-T-D and Y-T- D QTYs and Dollar Sold amounts on the Daily Sales Recap by Product Line and by Warehouse By Product Line are now correct.
- Next Automatic Purchase Order Number now refreshes the PO number during PO Generation from Sales Order
- In Sales Order Journal Update, the Daily Transaction Register no longer double posts invoices when the journal has been printed and updated in the first pass.
Tags: Product Update v4.50