- Variance amount on item transfers is now posting to the correct G/L account when posting by warehouse
- "Record is missing from" printing Sales Analysis with 13th period in G/L Fiscal Year has been corrected.
- I/M begining balances history now corrected after upgrading to 4.50
- The IM Average Cost Utility has been enhanced. Please refer to on line Help for detailed information.
- Transfers now use the total warehouse value in the from warehouse to determine the cost for the receiving warehouse when depleting entire stock from transfer warehouse
- Vendor Maintenance in Item Maintenance More Button, performance has been improved
- Quantity on PO is nowcorrect after deleting a Purchase Order for a Work Order
- Unit Price on inventory item transactions for sold quantities is now unchanged during conversion
- Serial numbers are now created correctly when using the Starting Serial Number icon in Lot/Serial Distribution
- The correct cost is now being used in Inventory Transaction Entry when Selecting a Lot with a Zero Unit Cost.
Tags: Product Update v4.50