This training course provides the General Ledger Specialist responsible for entering journal entries with the skills they need to complete their job efficiently and accurately using the General Ledger module.
- Enter general journal entries using real life scenarios
- Enter transaction journal entries, recurring entries, allocations, and saved journal entries
- Identify ways to increase your efficiency when processing entries in the General Ledger
- Identify appropriate reports to use when faced with the need for specific information
- Print standard financial statements and other required reports
Who Should Attend: Bookkeeper, CPA, General Ledger Specialist, Controller (Recomend Class #ACS90030)
Course Level: Basic
Prerequisites: Basic Computer Skills with Windows (Class #MBA00010) or equivalent experience.
Advanced Preparation: None