For a full list of Enhancements, refer to the What's New page inside the Product.
Sage 100 Advanced and Premium Workstation Synchronization automatically updates the client workstations.
If you use Sage 100 Standard over a network, run WKsUpdate Standard.exe on each workstation. This program is located in the ..\mas90\wksetup folder on the server where Sage 100 2017 Standard is installed. All Sage 100 updates must be installed on the server where Sage 100 is installed.
- Accounts Payable Adjusted Invoice no longer paid twice.
- Error 20 AR_AgedInvoiceReport_rpt.pvc 386 is no longer occurred when previewing/printing the Accounts Receivable Aged Invoice Report.
- Correct amount for discounts allowed and A/R GL accounts posted to GL shown on Sales Journal Recap by Division when printing/updating.
- Fix Error: "<Customer Number> is in use by another user and can only be viewed" in Price Level by Customer Maintenance.
- Error 47 CI_CustomerFormatter.pvc 100 is no longer occurred when entering cash receipts for Cash customer.
- Schedule text is not displayed over Exemption No text on Sales Order Invoice Data Entry Header panel when Sales Tax Reporting is disabled.
- Invoices getting imported into Sage 100 through Bar Code were getting the correct Ship Date set from the Ship/Expire Date entered on the sales order.
Bill of Materials
- Costed Bill of Materials Report with Report Type Selection of Bills now ignores Integer Unit of Measure for Miscellaneous Charges.
- The Component Extended Description will now print on first and any additional Bill of Materials Picking Sheets.
- Sage 100 Rebuild CRM no longer cuts off CRM Company Names more that 30 characters long.
- Added information to the "Cannot Synchronize Data with Sage CRM" message to help resolve the issue when no company records exist in Sage CRM.
- Quick Order Entry Component.exe is now being installed to the servers ..\mas90\CRM directory.
- Memo button visible when accessing Customer Maintenance via Sage CRM.
- Launching Customer Maintenance and editing the customer immediately after linking a company to a customer no longer returns the message "Record has been changed by another user andthe changes will not be saved upon accept".
- Import into AR_Customer does create new CRM companies automatically.
- Drop-Box UDF no longer loses Drop-Box Functionality when Panel is Modified.
- Required UDF is being enforced.
- Error: "Report output exceeds printer width or record length exceeded on file write operation" is now fixed.
- There are no Unit Cost discrepancies for FIFO component item in BOM Production Entry and Disassembly.
- The Retail Price is not disabled anymore, if user moves to different tab and check or uncheck the Allow Returns check box.
- Last invoice from previous job are appearing on the Job Masterfile Maintenance on Billing History tab for new Job if same customer.
- No "Restrict Accounting Date to Current and One Future Period" allows users to change posting date to more than one future period.
- The following message is showing when user ran the rebuild key files for the AP_Audit.M4T with the Integrity check option. No problems have been found during the Integrity test.
- Dates from secondary tables are now sorted correctly in Custom Lookups.
- Fixed the Error: "Unable to view" [name of report, register etc] Database Connector Error:[Database Vendor Code:9]".
- On the fly "From" e-mail address is now used when Electronically Delivering Accounts Payable Check Remittance Advice. Note that the Electronic Delivery button has been moved from the check printing and stub printing screens. The Electronic Delivery for Forms screens now appears after the user says Yes to update the check register.
- Paperless Office output "Print/PDF for Print Delivery Option" is now available in Direct Deposit Stub Printing when "Deliver During Check Register Update" is not selected in Paperless Office Form Maintenance.
- Error message "The column is not part of the key" no longer occurs after installing 2017 TTU and selecting existing Journal and Register Maintenance for P/O Daily Transaction Register in Paperless Office for Sage 100.
- The PO numbers are showing with the Alpha numeric after PO # 9 - Example - starts from 0000###, 9000### then A000### and no special characters are showing for PO Number after PO#9.
- Purchase Order Variance Register no longer only shows the First Invoice number.
Return Materials Authorization
- Option category now prints actual option description in RMA printing.
- Sales Order Entry and SO Invoice Data Entry Component items showed the correct qty ordered when "Kit" Bill is exploded due to masking.
- The 'Generate PO' button is hidden when 'Enable Purchase Order Generation During Sales Order Entry' is N.
- The Deposit Amt is showing as $0:00 for credit card and check, if user changed from Standard to Repeating order.
- AR Customer/Invoice Tab now shows a balance due for the invoice instead of 0.
- Quote Expire Date using Default Days Until Quote Expires from SO Options when Standard is selected as the default Sales Order Type in Default Values for Sales Order Entry .
- Sage 100 Premium install no longer allows non-premium modules and demo data companies to be installed.
- Visual Integrator module, no longer allows importing records into Payroll Data Entry for Inactive or Terminated employees.