Work Order Processing
- Work Order travelers are now printing the item code and the description.
- The Work Order Material Issue or Completion update no longer leaves orphaned records in the IM_DataEntryCostCalcCommit table.
- Now an Auto Issue Material Shortage Report is created upon Release of the Work Orders. The resulting transactions that are created reflect only Available Quantities.
- The first serial number is no longer skipped when using Range to distribute serialized items in Work Order Material Issue transaction.
- Error 47 no longer occurs when accessing a Work Order in Work Order Inquiry if the Sales Order that the item is being made for does not have a Ship Date.
- When completing a work order for LOT valued items using a different Standard Unit of Measure, tier quantities are now updated correctly on the IM_ItemCost.m4t file.
- Work Order Material issue Register now uses the correct Unit Cost for new Lot/Serial tiers being created by entering a negative quantity issue.
- Error 13 WOWDAB line 7354 file WOPxxx in Work Order Entry no longer occurs when Use Option Bills checkbox is unselected in Bill of Materials Options and if Option Bills are not being used.
Tags: Product Update v4.40