Bill of Matrials
- Production Entry now allows options to be selected if a Bill of Material has options on it and extended quantity is now calculated correctly.
- Costed Bill of Materials report no longer shows the components of a bill that has been removed using Engineering Change Control Entry.
- Serial number of item being disassembled now prints on the Disassembly Register.
- Serial numbers selected on disassembly parent bill no longer disappear when entering multiple entries. In addition, unable to select serial numbers in lookup that show 0 quantity available.
- Quantity required on Costed bill of Materials report no longer rounds up for components of phantom bills that have a non integer unit of measure.
- Pick Sheet Printing now prints the correct phantom bill revision.
- Update Invalid Bill Types utility now corrects bills with options, the Indented Bill of Materials Report no longer displays Invalid Bill for bills that are not invalid.
- The Summarized Bill of Materials Report now displays component information for the current revision of a subassembly.
- Required quantity now updated with quantity changes on the Component Requirement Report for phantom bills.
- Miscellaneous Item description now prints correctly on the B/M picking sheet.
- Single Level Bill of Material Report now displays Components for only those Options with Components defined.
- The Costed Bill of Materials Report now reports the correct component cost for items that are on a standard bill that is a subassembly of a standard bill, and the subassembly standard bill is not the last entry on the phantom bill.
Tags: Product Update v4.40