- The Inventory Management Options Listing now prints without any errors.
- Transaction register Average Cost is now calculated correctly when posting Adjustment type transactions.
- Now when you change the Explode Kit items in Product Line Maintenance the change is reflected and Explode Kit Items field is now correctly changed in Item Maintenance.
- Item Maintenance Orders tab now pullls correct extended description if changed on Purchase Order. When clicking on each individual PO in Item Maintenance, the extended description is the one used from the individual order.
- Delete and Change item now changes ALL Bill of Material component lines where the item exists.
- Price Levels now display on the Inventory Price List report when Price Schedule checkbox is selected.
- Extended Cost is now correct on Transfer To Warehouse transactions for Standard Cost Items.
- Item Maintenance, error message "Not a valid image file" when trying to open the image preview in Item maintenance after migrating from version 4.30 no longer occurs.
- Using SVTRNA to copy the Inventory Masterfile no longer copies the TotalInventoryValue to the new company.
- The IM_BalanceQtyOnHand_ui Utility for LIFO/FIFO items no longer creates an OVERDIST tier when selecting to change the IM CostDetail table.
- Error 41 IM_ItemWarehouse_Bus.pvc 641 no longer occurs when trying to print/preview the Delete Inventory Items listing.
- "Error 12 IM_ItemWarehouse_bus.pvc 412" no longer occurs in Delete Items if Purchase Order is not activated
- New progress meters/messages have been added so users can follow the process of the program during Delete and Change Items.
Tags: Product Update v4.40