- Purchase Order Receipt of Goods for a work order material issue no longer updates the Work Order line detail with incorrect, line index, incorrect quantities and u/m factor.
- Purchase Order conversion without Inventory activiated no longer causes an error 47 PO_LevelConversion 1742.
- In Return of Goods Entry, misc items, special items, or charges (if one step) now populate the Extension amount when added to the return.
- The PO_OpenOrderFix_utl will correct the missing items in the PO_OpenOrderDetailItem table for users at 4.40
- The item description entered in Sales Order is now reflected when auto generating PO's.
- Auto Generate Orders Selection Base Order Quantity On "Quantity On Hand" is now evaluated correctly when multiple sales orders for the same item are included in the auto generate.
- Return of Goods without an invoice nujmber that references a work order number no longer generates an out of balanace GL DTR.
- Purchase Order Entry now Uses Vendor Price Level After Changing Warehouse.
- In the Purchase Order Receipt of Goods Update, if a work order is referenced for a line item that has a zero unit cost, the Work Order Transaction Journal is now printed and updates to the Work Order.
- Now able to change the Purchase Order Option "Apply discounts to Sales Tax and Freight" from Yes to No if Sales Tax reporting is not enabled in AP options.
- In Purchase Order Entry, when MRP is activated, the Reschedule checkbox will default to Yes for inventory items.
Tags: Product Update v4.40