- Re-freezing inventory items will now retain quantities on hand manually counted and entered.
- Inventory Recalculate Item History now includes and updates adjustment transactions forquantities that are generated by the IM Balance Quantity anda History utility
- Item Maintenance Transactions Tab quantities summed below the list box now include adjustment transactions created by the IM Balance Inventory Quantity and Cost utility.
- The hidden utility IM_BalanceQtyOnHand_ui has been replaced with a new utility. The new utility is named IM Balance Inventory Quantity and Cost and is located on the *UTL menu.
- File/Run, type in the Program field *UTL, click OK. Select the new utility on the mAS 90 Utilities menu.
- Two new hidden utilities have been added: IM_CommitCheckClear_utl and IM_ClearCommitDataEntry_utl. Please call Support for assistance in using these two new utilities.
- In Disassembly Register, Negative Tier Register, Physical Count Var Register, Material Req Issue Register, Receipt Register, Return Register, Work Order Journal update no longer orphans values in the Cost Calc Cost Committed and Cost Calc Quantity Committed fields when a connection is lost during the update.
- A new utility has been added: IM Balance Inventory Quantity and Cost. It is located on the *UTL menu.
- Negative issue transactions for average cost items are now posted with the Warehouse Average Cost.
- Item Maintenance Tab 6-Orders now uses correct Extended Description when it is changed on the fly in Purchase Order or Sales Order Entry.
- Card Count Report unit cost field is no longer zero for all inventory items.
Tags: Product Update v4.40