For a full list of Enhancements, refer to the What's New page inside the Product.
Workstation Synchronization has been enhanced to update Sage 100 Standard Workstations along with Sage 100 Advanced and Premium Workstations. Sage 100 Standard Users are no longer required to run WksUpdate Standard.exe on each Sage 100 Standard Workstation.
All Sage 100 updates must be installed on the server where Sage 100 is installed.For eBusiness Manager users upgrading for the first time to Product Update 3 or higher, you will need to perform the following one time:
- From the Sage 100 Server, copy the following files located in the ..\MAS90\Home folder:
- Copy the 3 files above to the server where the Sage 100 Web Engine is installed. The default location for the Sage 100 Web Engine installation is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage\Sage 100 20XX WebEngine\WEBENG\Home\", but this is configurable.
- Restart the Web Engine and run as an application. Running the Web Engine as a Service is not recommended at this time. See Knowledge Base entries 82537 and 82539 for more information. Make a copy of any existing files before replacing.
Sage 100 2018.5 (and higher) users with Payroll integrated with Bank Reconciliation, will need to also install Sage 100 Payroll 2.18.5 (or higher).
- Enhancement: The IRS 2020 Form 1099-NEC (Nonemployee Comp) is now available to select in the following Accounts Payable locations:
- Vendor Maintenance — Default Form field on Additional tab
- 1099 Payment History window — 1099 Form Type field
- A/P Invoice Data Entry — (1099 Payment) Form field on the Header tab
- Manual Check and Payment Entry — 1099 Form field on the Lines tab
If you’ve already recorded nonemployee compensation for tax year 2020 in 1099-MISC form Box 7, a utility is available to move the totals to 1099-NEC form Box 1. For more information see AP_Update1099s_utl.pdf in the ..\mas90\utility folder on the Sage 100 Server or contact Sage Support.
- The 1099-MISC Form has been modified for the 2020 changes.
- TLS 1.2 support has been added for integration with Sage Banking Cloud.
- Job Billing for Time & Material jobs with multiple subcontract records on the cost code are no longer marking all subcontract records for the cost code as billed even if the billed flag is unchecked.
- Daily Transaction Register no longer includes the WIP associated with the lines that were not selected for billing.
- Job Billing Register > G/L WIP Recap is no longer relieving the WIP associated with the lines that were not selected for billing.
- Error: "Sorry, we are having trouble with that URL right now. Please try again later, or report it to our customer service team." no longer occurs when clicking on the MapQuest link in AR Customer.