For a full list of Enhancements, refer to the What's New page inside the Product.
Workstation Synchronization has been enhanced to update Sage 100 Standard Workstations along with Sage 100 Advanced and Premium Workstations. Sage 100 Standard Users are no longer required to run WksUpdate Standard.exe on each Sage 100 Standard Workstation.
All Sage 100 updates must be installed on the server where Sage 100 is installed.For eBusiness Manager users upgrading for the first time to Product Update 3 or higher, you will need to perform the following one time:
- From the Sage 100 Server, copy the following files located in the ..\MAS90\Home folder:
- Copy the 3 files above to the server where the Sage 100 Web Engine is installed. The default location for the Sage 100 Web Engine installation is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage\Sage 100 20XX WebEngine\WEBENG\Home\", but this is configurable.
- Restart the Web Engine and run as an application. Running the Web Engine as a Service is not recommended at this time. See Knowledge Base entries 82537 and 82539 for more information. Make a copy of any existing files before replacing.
Sage 100 2018.5 (and higher) users with Payroll integrated with Bank Reconciliation, will need to also install Sage 100 Payroll 2.18.5 (or higher).
Bill of Materials
- Gross Requirements Report is no longer excluding Option Interactions that show on other BOM Reports.
- Disassembly data entry component quantities are now correct on the Lines tab and update to Inventory when the Header quantity exceeds Quantity On Hand
- Sales Order Number now displays in Item Maintenance on the Orders tab after adding the field to the grid with Custom Office.
- Error 45 CI_CommonPII.pvc 277 no longer occurs when accessing GL_Bank.m4t
- Cost is no longer displayed when Allow Access to Costing, Receipts and Vendor Information in Item Inquiry is not selected and accessing Lot/Serial from the drop-down menu in Item Inquiry which displays Lot/Serial Transaction Inquiry.
- Role security to allow inactive cost code is unchecked no longer allows entry of inactive cost code in IM Transaction Entry
- Job Billing Invoice with Tax Exemption entered in Tax Detail screen now updates to A/R correctly.
- Copy From feature in Job Estimate Maintenance is now appending existing line detail when multiple estimates are selected.
- Revised Estimate does now prints for all Subcontract Vendors for a Cost Code on the Job Transaction Detail Report.
- Multi-Part Shadow Text now prints on Job Cost Invoices
- Retention amount now prints on the Subcontrator Analysis Report.
- Job Billing Retention bill amount is now correct if A/R Credit Memos or Debit Memos were entered.
- Reversal of Retention Invoice using Job Billing now adjusts the invoice in Accounts Receivable.
- Daily Transaction Register for Job Closeout Report with negative WIP now creates a positive debits/credits as they should appear.
- Error 11 JC_DailyTransactionRegister_upd.pvc line 0704 no longer occurs when updating the Job Daily Transaction Register
- Aatrix / Sage check for entitlement no longer fails and Aatrix no longer remains in demo mode.
- Sales Order Invoice Batch status no longer changes to Available when original entry user exits batch and other User selects same batch.
- For new Shipping Invoices, Sage 100 now correctly returns a Warning value when encountering an expired PreAuthorization, rather than returning a Failure value.
- No longer receive "Data is not selected for report printing" when using the Greater Than operand for Order Date when running the Sales Order and Quote History Report in Sage 100 Premium.
- "Error 45 SY_Service.pvc 1500" no longer occurs when adding a credit card on the fly in Sales Order entry.
- Visual Integrator exports a blank value in specified column causing remaining data to be shifted by one column when condition uses Operation <> is now fixed.